Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Nido Infant Car Seat + Base
Primo Viaggio 4-35 NIDO / The new generation of protection in infant car seats. From their first ride home little ones will be completely protected in their own personal nest of comfort. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido features a built-in system of safety technologies designed to provide utmost protection for your child,
- Load Leg
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Pagoda Hood
SIP: ADJUSTABLE SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
- Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Side Impact Protection is developed according to Euro NCAP test protocol.
DUAL STAGE CUSHION SYSTEM
- System includes TWO cushions.
- First stage: supports neck and bottom.
- Enlarged second stage: supports growing baby.
- Both cushions, in Fresco Jersey fabric help to keep children’s head properly positioned.
PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
- Energy absorbing EPS lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation.
- EPP lined headrest for best impact protection and durability.
- Protects baby from all the elements
- Extendable with an easy to use zipper
- UPF 50+
- Mesh side netting for ventilation.
- INFINITE RECLINE Turning knob allows to set base at proper angle. Tri-zone bubble level indicator.
- ANTI-REBOUND BAR Protects baby minimizing forces and reducing rotations by 50% in a rear collision.
- LATCH storage compartment.
- RIGHT TIGHT SYSTEM Easily and securely locks base in place.
- LOAD LEG Protects baby stabilizing the seat and reducing rotations by 50% in a front collision.
- Load Leg is adjustable to 10 different positions.
- The Energy Management Foot crumples under load during a crash, absorbing energy away from baby.
- Red/green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to the base.
- If not in use, indicator states when Load Leg is correctly stored.
For babies: 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
Seat with Base Dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
Seat Weight: 10 lbs.
Base Weight: 11 lbs. 11 lbs
- Urban Mobility. A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a antirebound bar.
- "Right Tight System." Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator. Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Travel System Compatible. Can be used with any Peg Perego G-Matic System stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric. Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture — keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Aproved Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy. All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.