Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic Car Seat
A new level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
- Reversible Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- SIP Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck, and spine. Easily adjusted to 10 different height positions, even with child in seat. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
- Kinetic Pods Kinetic pods help move forces away from your baby in case of side collision
- EPP + EPS Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in shell. Expanded Polypropylene in the head protects child's body from impact forces.
- ARB The Anti-rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
- ARB Spacer The Anti-rebound bar spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 2 inches / 5cm.
- Energy Management System Absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the child's body. A contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement upon impact.
- Quick-Release, 5 point (non-rethread) harness Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Top Tether Hook Increases stability in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Easy Tight Latch Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation.
- Tri-Stage Cushion System is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As you child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby always properly positioned.
- FAA Approved Certified for use in aircraft
- NHTSA Certified Certified for use in automobile
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Weight: 24.4 lbs.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.