Britax B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat
The B-Safe 35 is your smart choice for an infant car seat. Our patented SafeCell Impact Protection, impact-absorbing base, steel frame and easy installation deliver an unrivaled level of protection so you can travel in total confidence.
- Side impact protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
SAFE AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- SafeCenter LATCH Installation has center-pull straps that tighten quickly and easily.
- On/off lower anchors easily lock into place and release with the push of a button.
- Built-in lock-offs ensure a snug vehicle seat belt installation with minimal effort.
- Spring-assisted recline makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Dual level indicators let you know the seat is angled correctly in your car.
FIT AND COMFORT
- Removable head pad acts as a cushion for your child and can be removed when your baby outgrows it.
- Ergonomic handle makes carrying comfortable with your hand or forearm.
- Extra-large canopy protects your little one from sun and rain.
- Contoured shell takes up little space in your vehicle and minimizes side-to-side movement to maximize protection.
- Click & Go stroller compatibility allows you to pair the seat with any Britax stroller to customize the perfect travel system. No adapters necessary.
- Easy-release harness button makes it simple to loosen harness straps.
- Warranty 1 year
- Expires 6 years
Child Weight 4 - 35 lbs
Child Standing Height 32" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height 6.5 - 11"
Product Weight - Car Seat Only 10 lbs
Product Weight - Base Only 9 lbs
Product Dimensions 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
Seat Back Compartment Height 20"
Seat Area Depth / Width 13" / 8.75"
Shoulder Width 10"
Harness Slot Heights 5" / 7" / 9" / 11"
Buckle Strap Depths 4" / 6"
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.