Maxi Cosi Magellan XP All-in-One Convertible Car Seat
The Perfect Fit, from Birth to 10 Years
Once your baby enters the world, the ultimate adventure begins—parenthood. As you’re ready to embark on this incredible journey, it’s easy to plan ahead with the Magellan® XP All-in-One Convertible Car Seat.
All-in-One Seating System
It’s amazing how quickly your child grows from year to year. The Magellan® XP five-mode convertible car seat fits your child from birth to 10 years, with a weight range of 5 to 120 pounds, and is designed to be the only car seat you’ll ever need. It has a wide range of easy-to-adjust features with its 7-position recline, 3 adjustable torso height positions and 14 headrest heights that raise with the harness.
Superior Safety Features
Drive with confidence knowing that the Magellan XP car seat is backed by years of European engineering and exceeds all federal standards, including FMVSS 213. Our patented Air Protect™ is built into the headrest to cushion impacts, and to provide a soft pillow of comfort. Children grow at different rates so for the first time you can adjust the torso up or down to maximize side impact protection
The Magellan XP All-in-One car seat has been designed with the utmost comfort in mind. Its infant pillow system is soft to touch and cozy to ride in. The car seat features self-wicking fabrics to keep your little one dry and comfortable in the summer. The fabrics are tailored to fit, and they’re machine washable and dryer safe.
The seating area zips open so you can see the belt path and LATCH. Now you can easily route the seat belt in rear-facing mode and access the mini-connectors in rear- and forward-facing mode. The seat pad or “splash zone” removes for a quick clean in the washer and dryer.
Embark on Your Adventure
With a car seat that grows with your baby until they're 10 years old, just think of all the wonderful memories you’ll have.
- Convertible design's convenient adaptability offers long-lasting use without compromising safety and seating comfort
- Safely seats children weighing 5-40 lb. in the rear-facing position
- Safely seats children weighing 22-65 lb. in the forward-facing position
- Safely seats children 40-120 lb. in booster mode using a vehicle's seat belt
- Fits infants up to 57" tall
- 5-point quick-adjust safety harness
- Allows rear-facing, forward-facing and booster mode use
- 14-position headrest heights automatically raises the harness to fit your growing child
- Padded/adjustable head support
- Built-in cup holders
- Patented Air Protect™ Side Impact Protection is built into the adjustable headrest to cushion impact and provide safety where you need it, when you need it
- Innovative torso height adjustability maximizes side impact protection
- LATCH compatible for quick and easy installation
- Convenient belt routing system
- Integrated belt lock-offs designed for easy and secure installation
- Soft, easy to remove infant pillow system
- One-hand adjustable 7-position seat recline
- Self-wicking fabrics keeps your little one dry and comfortable during the hot summer months, and warm and cozy the rest of the year
- The seating area zips open so you can see the belt path and LATCH
- Now you can easily route the seat belt in rear-facing mode and access the mini-connectors in rear- and forward-facing mode
- The seat pad or “splash zone” removes for a quick clean in the washer and dryer
- Machine washable and dry fabric
- Measures 24.5" D x 19.5" W x 24" H
- Weighs 26.8 lb.
- Certified for aircraft use
- Exceeds all federal standards, including FMVSS 213
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA of imported materials
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.