Nuna Pipa Lite Infant Car Seat + Base
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte new design, the Nuna PIPA lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs. Tote with ease longer knowing it goes the distance with aeroflex™ foam, true lock™ base installation, and no added fire retardant chemicals, all while exceeding American safety standards. Because carrying less really is more.
Exclusive to the PIPA lite
- weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is the lightest USA infant car seat
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- the PIPA lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
true lock ™ base installation
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps**
- click latches into car anchors
- lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- true lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%***
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- for children 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system****
- leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- PIPA series base
- latch guides
*weight does not include canopy or insert
**always refer to the PIPA lite instruction manual. under no circumstances should this information be used to replace the car seat instruction booklet.
***when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
****and their adapters
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.