Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Jogging Stroller
Go anywhere with this highly maneuverable hybrid jogger/stroller. With its all-wheel suspension, the Summit X3 provides exceptional performance on any terrain. A remote wheel lock on the handlebar allows you to easily shift between jogging and strolling.
- Lift a strap with one hand and the Summit X3 folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds.
- The Summit X3 was engineered with active parents in mind. Our unique hand operated rear drum brakes offer increased control even in the most pressing situations.
- Straight dash or casual stroll, the Summit X3 offers a remote wheel lock on the handlebar that lets you switch between swivel mode and a locked position for the front wheel. Switching between running and just running errands is now at your fingertips.
- Running over rough terrain is never a problem. The Summit X3 has an independent all-wheel suspension that offers the smoothest ride on the block.
- The seat was built for comfort. It reclines to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe while you stroll.
- People love their UV 50+ sun canopy because it really throws a lot of shade on a sunny day. It has two peek-a-boo windows so you can check on your little one and it can be adjusted to multiple positions as you open or close it. Two side vents provide ample air circulation to keep your child comfortable when it’s hot out.
- The Summit X3 can become a travel system in a heartbeat using the Car Seat Adapter. Just choose the adapter compatible with your car seat and you’ve got a customized travel system for your infant. You can also add a pram to handle even the littlest of passengers. (Car Seat Adapter and Prams sold separately. Consult your pediatrician before jogging with a baby under 12 months old.
- Child Maximum Weight: 75 lbs.
- Travel System Compatible: Yes - With Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 49.75" x 25" x 40"
- Dimensions Folded: 31.5" x 25" x 15.25"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Seat Back Height: 21"
- Head Height: 24"
- Shoulder Width: 12.5"
- Seat to Knee: 10.25"
- Knee to Footplate: 9"
- Width at Knee: 14.5"
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.