Bugaboo Donkey2 Mono Stroller
The Bugaboo Donkey2 is the multi-purpose stroller that’s ready for more adventures, more things to bring on your stroll, and even more children.
The name Donkey says it all: spacious stroller storage means you can bring more along with you on your stroll. Keep the essentials easily accessible in the expandable side luggage basket and still have room to pick up more along the way with the expandable underseat storage basket.
It’s designed to go with you on more adventures: even with a child and a full load of luggage, the stroller is easy to push and maneuver with one hand thanks to its front swivel wheels and tight turn radius. No terrain is too rough for the big wheels of this stroller to tackle. Take it to the beach in two wheeled position, or lock the front wheels straight to take on gravel or snow with the ease of smooth pavement.
- Redesigned apron for a better fit and improved design
- The Side Luggage basket carries up to 22 lbs.
- A new pocket on the inside of the side luggage basket keeps your essentials (phone, wallet and keys) even more easily accessible.
- The new Side Luggage Basket Cover not only protects your goods from the elements, it also keeps those curious hands out of the basket without limiting the functionality of it; you can still place your favorite flowers in there!
- The Bugaboo Donkey2 new foam tires guarantee a smooth ride throughout its lifetime. We have found the right foam construction that will give the new wheels just the right pressure to imitate a perfectly pumped-up air wheel, for all four wheels, for a complete lifetime.
- Reclinable seat. Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when asleep.
- Reversible seat. Facing you or facing the world, changing the direction of the seat is child’s play.
- Height adjustable handlebar. Enjoy comfortable, one-hand steering, no matter how tall you are.
- One piece fold + self-standing. Easy to store at home or in the car.
- Car seat compatible. See which ones.
- Suitable from birth to 17 kg / 37.5 lbs.
- Storage: side luggage basket 22. lbs. + underseat basket 61 lbs.
- Width with car seat: 23.6".
- Dimensions one-piece fold: 20.5" x 23.6" x 36.6".
- Dimensions compact fold: 34.3" x 23.6" x 9.4"
- Weight stroller with seat: 29.2 lbs.
- 10" swivel wheels & 12" rear wheels with foam-filled tires.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.