Agio by Peg Perego Siesta High Chair
The multifunctional, ultra-compact high chair that easily accommodates a child's growth. From birth, the Siesta can be used as a recliner or as a high chair for feeding, playing and resting. The removable tray and multiple height positions allow child to sit right at the table.
The Siesta follows a child from birth through the toddler years. The multi-functional high chair can be used as a comfortable recliner, perfect for keeping a young baby close. As the child grows, the five recline positions and nine height positions provide a perfect spot for relaxing, eating or playing. Dinner will truly be a family affair, as the Siesta's multiple height settings and removable tray allow child to sit at the dinner table.
- Prima Classe Upholstery. Beautiful, buttery-soft upholstery is comfortable and easy to clean.
- Reclining Seat. Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler.
- Evolved Tilt-N-Space. Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child
- Adjustable Height. Nine different height positions.
- Footrest. Three-position, adjustable footrest.
- Safety. Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar.
- Stop & Go. Mar-resistant caster wheels automatically lock for safety.
- Storage Net. Practical rubber storage net on seat back keeps bibs, utensils or toys within reach.
- Easy to Clean. Upholstery is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Inlcudes dishwasher-safe tray liner.
- Compact Fold. Extremely compact, standalone fold: 11 5/6" x 34 2/3". Perfect for any size living space
- Made in Italy. All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Folded: 12 1/2" x 35"
Unfolded: 29 3/4" x 23 3/4" x 41 1/4"
Weight: 24 lbs
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.