Austlen Entourage Stroller
Family outings should be fun, not a test of personal strength. With 150 lbs. of kid and cargo capacity and more than 30 configurations, the Entourage gives you the freedom to go and do.
- Three linear stages allow you to switch as you go with easy, one-handed expansion
- Market tote and lower storage area expand with stroller to carry extra-large items
- Seat has five recline positions and an adjustable calf support to accommodate children from birth to 50 lbs.
- Compact, self-standing fold possible without removing secondary seating
- Fashionable fabrics and finishes offer style, quality, and durability
- Anodized aluminum frame with seat*
- Adjustable market tote
- Extra-large lower storage basket
- Leatherette-wrapped child arm bar
- Generous canopy with sun visor
- Fenders for a self-standing fold
Capacity & weight:
- Market tote up to 35 lbs.
- Seat suitable from birth up to 50 lbs.
- Lower storage basket up to 65 lbs.
- Total combined weight of kids and cargo up to 150 lbs.
- Stroller weight with seat and lower storage basket: ~30 lbs.
- Folded: 33"L x 24.5"W x 17.5"H
- Retracted: 43"L x 24.5"W x 43.5"H
- Intermediate: 49"L x 24.5"W x 43.5"H
- Expanded: 55"L x 24.5"W x 43.5"H
- Wheelbase: 24"
- Seat back: 18"
- Canopy height: 26" from seat bottom
- Seat width: 12.5"
- Seat depth: 9.5"
- Calf support length: 9.5"
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.