BOB Allterrain Pro Jogging Stroller
The BOB Gear® Alterrain Pro jogging stroller is ready to hit the ground running. With SmoothShox™ suspension, you can take on any terrain. An ergonomic handbrake gives you downhill control, and the zip-top cargo basket secures all your gear. The sleek frame and reflective rims turn heads on the hiking trail or city street. And the all-weather canopy is waterproof, so a little rain won’t ruin your fun. When your outing comes to an end, fold the stroller fast with a single twist of the hand.
- Handbrake for Downhill Control
- SmoothShox® Suspension System
- Air-Filled Tires
- Swivel-Locking Front Wheel
- Adjustable Front Wheel Tracking
- Durable Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- One-Hand, One-Step, Quick Standing Fold
- Carry Handle
- Plastic/Mesh Peek & Chat Canopy Window with Magnetic Closure
- XL Zip-Top Cargo Basket
- 5 Pockets (2 in-seat, 2 seat-back, 1 phone pocket at handlebar)
- One-Hand Recline Adjustment
- Tool-Free Front Wheel Installation
- Easy-Remove Rear Wheels
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Fully Upright Seating
- Near-Flat Recline
- Ultra-Padded, Compression Comfort
- Ventilated Seatback & Canopy
- Padded Foam Handlebar (includes bumpers for standing fold durability)
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Enhanced Reflective Canopy Trim & Wheel Rims (Lunar Fashion: Enhanced Reflective Canopy Trim, Basket Trim, Logos and Wheel Rims)
- 5-Point Easy-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness
- Flip-Flop Friendly, Parking Brake
- Wrist Strap on Handlebar
- Easy Fold Lock Lever
Child Age Limit: From birth with Infant Car Seat (walk only)
- From 8 weeks riding in stroller seat (walk only)
- From 8 months in stroller seat (jogging/off-road)
- No max age limit, based on weight/height
- Child Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
- Child Height Capacity: 44 in
- Stroller Weight: 32.3 lbs
- Tire Sizes: (1) 12" Front, (2) 16" Rear
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (air-filled)
- Tire Tread: All-Terrain
- Reflective High-Impact Composite Wheel Rims and Spokes
- INTERIOR PRODUCT
- Seating Area Height: 20 in (50.8 cm)
- Seat Area Depth: 9 in (22.9 cm)
- Seat Area Width: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- EXTERIOR PRODUCT
- Length / Depth: 46 in (116.8 cm)
- Width: 25.5 in (64.8 cm)
- Height: 45.5 in (115.6 cm)
- Handlebar Height: 31 - 48 in (78.7 - 122 cm)
- FOLDED (WHEELS ON)
- Length / Depth: 39.3 in (99.7 cm)
- Width: 25.5 in (64.8 cm)
- Height: 16 in (40.6 cm)
- FOLDED (WHEELS OFF)
- Length / Depth: 33 in (83.8 cm)
Width: 21.5 in (54.6 cm)
Height: 13 in (33.1 cm)
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.