BOB Rambler Stroller (OLD)
The BOB Rambler is the perfect companion for all your family adventures—whether heading to the farmer’s market or going out for a jog.
- 12" air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels easily take on bumps and are compact to save trunk space.
- Swivel-locking front wheel swivels for easy maneuverability or locks for stability when jogging on- or off-road.
- Mountain bike-style suspension system offers up to 3 inches of travel for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Sturdy, aluminum frame is both lightweight and durable, delivering a robust stroller that weighs 25 lbs.
- 75 lb. weight capacity and spacious seating area offer extra room to grow.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather.
- Fully-upright, padded seat with ventilation allows your child to see the world and ride comfortably on all your adventures.
- Travel system ready when paired with a BOB infant car seat by Britax or other major brand car seat. (Requires the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter - sold separately).
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
- Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat.
- Five-point harness with no-rethread design keeps your child secure and allows for easy height adjustments.
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Easy-remove wheels allow the stroller to become more compact for easy storage in tight spaces.
- Adjustable front wheel tracking refines alignment with a simple twist of the knob to keep the stroller running straight when the front wheel is locked out for jogging.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures both back wheels in the stopped position with one step.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
- Weight (Net): 25.2 lbs, 11.4kg
- Capacity: 8 weeks to 75 lbs, 34kg (occupant plus luggage weight); from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat. Maximum occupant height is 44in, 112cm. Do not exceed maximum weight or height, as stroller will become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High-strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open-cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Recline: One-hand adjustment, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupant sizes. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-75 lbs.
- Tires: 12" air-filled tires.
- Front Wheel Hub: Through-axle design. Front wheel attaches using provided hex wrench. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time.
- Rear Wheel Hubs: Quick-release levers for easy installation/removal without the need for tools. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time.
- Wheel Rims and Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Padded Handlebar: wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Storage: extra-large low boy cargo basket underneath seat.
Handle Bar Height: 39.5 in (100.3 cm)
Overall Width: 24.5 in (62.2 cm)
Interior Seat Width: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 38 in (96.5 cm) / Jogging mode 43 in (109.2 cm)
Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 14 in (35.6 cm) / Jogging mode 14 in (35.6 cm)
Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 35 in (88.9 cm) / Jogging mode 36 in (91.4 cm)
Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 10 in (25.4 cm) / Jogging mode 10 in (25.4 cm)
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.