BOB Revolution Flex Duallie stroller 3.0
The Revolution FLEX DUALLIE is the ideal all-terrain stroller for 2 children from BOB, the #1 jogging stroller. The front wheel can swivel for top maneuverability or lock for added stability. The state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system takes bumps in stride and the adjustable handlebar provides a perfect fit for all parents. Pair it with the BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax to create the best travel system for your lifestyle.
- Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain.
- Adjustable padded handlebar offers 9 positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
- State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Travel system-ready when using the BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax</a> or with any other major brand car seat.
- Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels make for a smooth ride whether on-road or off-road.
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
- Fully upright seating position so your child can see the world on all your adventures.
- Ultra-padded seat with ventilation and a five-point harness keeps your child comfortable and secure.
- Extra-large Low Boy Cargo Basket provides 15% more storage space so you can take everything you need when you’re on the go.
- Integrated pockets store snacks, drinks and other necessities.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopies shield your children from sun and weather. Includes large viewing windows so you can keep a watchful eye on both children.
- Enhanced quick-release design makes it easy to securely attach or detach both the front and back wheels.
- Adjustable front wheel tracking helps correct alignment with a simple twist of the knob.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures stroller in the stopped position.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
- Two-seat “duallie” design transports 2 children with a 50 lb weight capacity for each seat, yet is slim enough to fit through most doorways.
- Renowned quality and performance make BOB the #1 Jogging Stroller.
Handle Bar Height: 33.5 - 50.5 in
Overall Width: 30.5 in (77.5.5 cm)
Interior Seat Width: 12.5 in per seat
Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 40 in / Jogging mode 45 in
Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 17.5 in / Jogging mode 17.5 in
Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 33 in / Jogging mode 39 in
Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 16 in / Jogging mode 16 in
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.