Britax Allegiance Convertible Car Seat
The Britax® Essentials™ Allegiance is safe and comfy for your little one while you’re on the go. Britax SafeCell Impact Protection is a system of patented safety features that provide advanced protection. A foam-lined shell provides side impact protection in the event of a crash. Plus, installation is easy using lower anchors that lock into place with a click and are released with the push of a button.
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path, buckle and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- 3 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, quick-adjust head protection and side cushions, absorb energy and shield your child from the most severe type of collision.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for proper recline rear-facing or for comfort and the best vehicle fit forward-facing.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning without having to uninstall the car seat or remove the harness.
Child Weight - Rear Facing 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight - Forward Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height - 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing 7.6 - 18.65"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing 12 - 18.65"
Product Weight 30.6 lbs
Product Dimensions 20.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width 16"
Harness Slot Heights 8.35 to 19.4" (.85" increments), 14 positions
Buckle Strap Depths 5.25" / 7"
1 Year Warranty
10 Year Expiration
*Recommendation The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.