Britax B-Ready G3 Stroller - Nanotex (Moisture, Odor and Stain-Resistant Fabric)
Britax’s B-Ready G3 is the ultimate stroller for families with ever-changing needs. The modular design has 12 seating options and a large storage basket – making it ready for your growing family. And a quick one-step fold makes this a must-have stroller for any parent on-the-go.
- 12 seating options adapt to your family’s needs with multiple seats, a bassinet or infant car seat
- Quick-fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds, even with two seats attached
- Automatic frame lock safely secures the closed stroller and keeps it compact for traveling or storing
- Foam-filled rubber tires with frame suspension system provide a smooth ride without the hassle of air-filled tires.
- Click & Go System allows for a quick connection with any Britax infant car seat or bassinet.
- Travel system-compatible with other major infant car seat brands when used with Britax infant car seat adapter (sold separately).
- Reversible top seat lets your child ride facing you or looking out at the world
- Extra-large canopy with ventilation window protects your child from the elements.
- Extra-large under-seat storage is accessible from all sides and fits all of life’s essentials.
- 4-position recline makes it easy to accommodate sleeping infants or attentive toddlers
- Adjustable handle height with comfort grip raises and lowers to provide the best fit for parents of all heights.
- Holds children 6 months old and up to 55 lbs using the stroller’s top seat (included).
- Suitable for newborns when used with infant car seat, bassinet or second seat (sold separately).
- Linked parking brake with red/green indicator locks both rear wheels with a single step.
- ASTM compliant for top safety.
Product Weight: 30 lbs
Fully Assembled In Use: 44"L x 24"W x 43.25"H
Folded Length Wheels On: 42"
Folded Height Wheels On: 19"
Folded Length Wheels Off: 30"
Folded Height Wheels Off: 19"
Handlebar Height: 43"
Interior Seat Width: 11.5"
Overall Width: 24"
Tire Size - Rear/Front: 11"/8"
Fabric Content: Body: Polyurethane Foam Pad – 80%, Polyester Fiber Batting – 20% Comfort Pads (2): Polyurethane Foam Pad – 100% Arm Bar Pad: Polyester Fiber Batting – 70%, Polyurethane Foam Pad – 30%
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.