Britax Boulevard Click-Tight Convertible Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar
The Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat makes installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. The seat also comes with 2 layers of side impact protection. You can rest assured your child’s harness is within range of proper tightness thanks to the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator. Some styles come with optional anti-rebound bar.
- Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes forces associated with crashes by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing.
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- 2 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection, absorb energy and shield your child from the most dangerous type of collision.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensuring the best installation angle for your vehicle.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without having to remove the harness.
Child Weight - Rear Facing 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight - Forward Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing 7.6 - 18.65"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing 12 - 18.65"
Product Weight 29.4 lbs
Product Dimensions 18.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width 16"
Harness Slot Heights 8.35 to 19.4" (.85" increments), 14 positions
Buckle Strap Depths 5.25" / 7"
Recommendation The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. BRITAX strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.