Britax Grow With You Clean Comfort Harness Booster Seat
This harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid. With our patented ClickTight Installation, you know it’s right in just 3 steps. Plus, 2 layers of side impact protection and crumple zone technology in the base help keep crash energy away from your child. Clean comfort fabric is stain, odor and moisture resistant and easy to clean.
- Harness mode 25lbs - 65 lbs; Booster mode 40 lbs -120 lbs.
- 4-way stretch athleisure fabric combines style and function for a modern look that’s easy to keep clean.
- Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close.
- SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Industrial Strength Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- V-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Energy-absorbing chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement during a collision.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect your child’s head, neck, and torso.
- 9-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- 2-position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate your growing child.
- 2 recline positions help you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- 2 cup and snack holders keep drinks, snacks, and toys within reach.
- Color-coded belt guides make it easy for you and your child to route the seat belt through the right paths.
- Easy-to-remove cover for cleaning without uninstalling the car seat or removing the harness.
- Stay-put, soft comfort pads keep your child’s neck from rubbing against the harness strap.
- Flip-forward buckle stays out of the way for easy boarding.
- Easy-to-clean arm rests help your child ride comfortably.
- Proudly designed, tested and built in the USA with US and global components for safety and quality.
- Child Weight - Forward Facing Harness: 2 years old & 25 - 65 lbs
- Child Weight - Booster: 40 - 120 lbs
- Child Standing Height - Forward Facing Harness: Up to 49"
- Child Standing Height - Booster: Up to 63"
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing Harness: 12.5" - 20.5"
- Product Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Harness Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Harness Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 13.5" / 12"
- Shoulder Width: 15.5"
- Harness Slot Heights: 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5" / 18.5" / 19.5" / 20.5"
- Buckle Strap Depths: 7.0" / 9.0"
*Recommendation: Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.