Britax Pinnacle ClickTight Harness-to-Booster Seat
Superior safety and comfort make the Pinnacle ClickTight our most popular Harness to Booster Seat. With the ClickTight Installation System, everyone can install with confidence. Side Impact Protection features external cushions for maximum crash force absorption and a foam headrest to keep your child’s head and neck secure.
- ClickTight Installation System ensures that everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- 3 layers of side protection formed by a deep foam-lined shell, quick-adjust head protection and energy-absorbing side cushions shield your child from the most severe type of collision.
- Color-coded, easy-access belt paths simplify vehicle seat belt installation.
- Quick-adjust 2-position buckle moves outward easily as your child gets bigger.
- No-rethread 9-position harness easily adjusts to grow with your child.
- Multiple recline positions allow you to easily adjust the seat angle for your child’s comfort.
- Transitions from Harness to Booster easily by tucking away buckles and straps safely within the seat.
- Integrated Cup Holders keep drinks, snacks and toys close at hand.
- Easy-Remove Cover makes cleaning hassle-free.
- Warranty 1 year
- Expiration 9 years
Child Weight - Forward Facing Harness 2 years and 25, up to 90 lbs
Child Weight - Booster 40 - 120 lbs
Child Standing Height - Forward Facing Harness 30 - 58"
Child Standing Height - Booster 45 - 62"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing Harness 12.5 - 20.5"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Booster 15 - 23"
Product Weight 26.5 lbs
Product Dimensions - Harness Minimum 22.5" W x 28" H x 21" D
Product Dimensions - Harness Maximum 22.5" W x 36" H x 21" D
Product Dimensions Booster - Minimum 22.51" W x 28" H x 21" D
Product Dimensions Booster - Maximum 22.5" W x 36" H x 21" D
Seating Compartment Height 23.5"
Seat Area Depth / Width 13.5" / 12"
Shoulder Width 15.5"
Harness Slot Heights 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5" / 18.5" / 19.5" / 20.5"
Buckle Strap Depths 7.0" / 9.0"
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.