Bumbleride Indie All-Terrain Stroller
Indie, the all-terrain stroller perfect for the active family and the only one you’ll need from birth through toddlerhood. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With its compact, lightweight frame, air filled tires and redesigned canopy giving more headroom and exceptional sun coverage, Indie is unmatched in versatility. The ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar makes folding Indie easy and completely seamless. Stay on course or take the road less traveled.
- UPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing window, pop out extension and removable back panel.
- 100% recycled polyester (rPET). Using 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture. Available in Dawn Grey Mint, Dawn Grey Coral, Maritime Blue, Tourmaline Wave, Matte Black and Camp Green colors.
- Innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller. Available in Black colorways only.
- PVC & phthalate free. No fire retardants. No polyurethane foam. Our fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
- Smoothest Push. All-wheel suspension with air-filled tires (pump included).
- Infant compatible. Adjustable footrest converts seat into infant mode.
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest.
- Adjustable TPR handle. PVC free.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame. 24lbs.
- (3) 12" (30cm) air-filled tires (pump included)
- Polyester fabric with improved color fastness for non-fading.
- 3 year warranty & lifetime of friendly customer care.
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.8 kgs.)
- Capacity: 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Standing/Unfolded: 37"L x 24.5"W x 26.5"-45.5"H (94cm L x 62cm W x 67-116cm H)
- Folded: 32"L x 19"W x 11.5"H (81cm L x 48cm W x 29cm H)
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 32"L x 19"W x 10.5"H (81cm L x 48cm W x 27cm H)
- Seat: 14.5"W x 9”L (37cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19"L x 13"W (48cm L x 33cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23"H (58cm H)
- Footwell: 14"L x 14"W (36cm L x 36cm W)
- Handle Height: 26.5"-45.5"H (67cm-116cm H)
- Shoulder width: 15"W (38cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9"L (23cm L)
- Knee to footwell: 11"L (28cm L)
- Width at knee: 15"L (38cm L)
- Upright fold height: 30" H (76cm H)
- Foldable bumper bar
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
Optional car seat adapters are compatible with:
- Maxi Cosi/ Cybex/ Nuna (MNC-15). Compatible with: Maxi Cosi Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa.">Maxi Cosi/ Cybex/ Nuna (MNC-15). Compatible with: Maxi Cosi Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa.
- Graco/ Chicco. Compatible with: Graco Click Connect Snugride 30 or 35 and Chicco Keyfit 30.
- Peg Perego. Compatible with: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35>Peg Perego. Compatible with: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.