HALO Bassinest Glide
The HALO BassiNest glide sleeper is the only bassinet that glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. To get in and out of bed hassle-free, simply glide the BassiNest away from the bed - ideal for all mothers, but especially for those recovering from C-sections. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed. Its stable, height adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs, or five months of age, or whenever baby begins to show signs of pushing up to hands and knees.
- Glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet, to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Gliding discs enable gliding motion and will not scratch or damage your floors, provided they are kept free of dirt and grit. Debris may damage floors if trapped underneath gliding discs.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position.
- Unlike other bassinets, its simple glide motion makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 24” to 30” tall.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission safety standards for bassinets.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest. The American Academy of pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Do not use any accessories that are not designed to fit with the glide sleeper, as it may pose a safety risk.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.