Lollipop Smart WiFi-Based Baby Camera
Lollipop Smart Baby Camera was designed for parents like you, by parents like you: worriers who want to be able to go out but still check in on their baby for peace of mind.
Each Lollipop is constructed of premium, baby-safe silicone with an infrared LED for night vision, 4x digital zoom and a high-quality, made-in-Japan lens.
Setting up the Lollipop is a breeze. Secure it to baby crib, attach it to the wall or stand it up on a flat surface. As baby grows, move it around to catch their every move.
- Night vision
- 128-degree view
- 720p HD
- Sound Machine
- Audio only
- Sound Machine
Helpful features designed for new parents
- Live View. Curious what's happening in baby's world? Look at the Lollipop live feed on your tablet or smartphone check on baby from anywhere you are.
- Cry Detection. The Lollipop can tell the difference between ambient noises like wind and when your child needs attention. If baby cries when you’re out of the room, you’ll receive an alert to let you know.
- Cross Detection. Set a border inside the camera view to track movements in your baby’s crib. If anything happens outside the border, for instance if baby’s leg gets stuck, you’ll be notified.
- Data History. Does your little one fuss at the same time every day? Or does something specific make them upset? The longer you use the Lollipop, the more you’ll learn.
- Sharing. Invite friends and family to take a peek at baby with a link to the Lollipop's live camera view, or send a link to a pre-recorded video of a specific event.
- Event List. The Lollipop saves a 30-second video of significant events such as crying or environmental alerts. This means if anything unusual happens, you can go back and review.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.