Maxtrix Full High Loft Bed
Maximize floor space and accommodate the needs of growing children with the Maxtrix classic full size high loft bed. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance, perfect for a desk, storage or play space. Its our traditional bed raised to new heights!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Tall loft bed = more floor space. If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the Maxtrix ‘Grand’ high loft.
Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit desk or storage. Full size offers extra room for growing kids.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide added stability to ensure no wiggling.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end placement.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic full bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 92" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 52.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)