Maxtrix Full XL High Loft Bed
Maximize floor space and accommodate the needs of growing children with our Maxtrix high loft bed. Now available in Full XL! Longer + wider size provides extra room to stretch out. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance, perfect for a desk, storage or play space. Its our traditional bed raised to new heights AND new lengths!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin XL and standard full size loft bed.
Longer legs need longer beds, so we made our best-selling high loft in Full XL size! Growing kids appreciate extra room to stretch out.
Full XL = standard full width (46.5”) + 4” longer (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit desk or storage. Full size offers extra room for growing kids.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide added stability to ensure no wiggling.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end placement.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic full XL bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 61.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 90" x H: 71"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 116.5" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)