Maxtrix Full XL Ultra High Loft Bed
Make the most of high ceilings and take your bed to the top with our ultra high loft! Almost 5 ft of underbed clearance, its the ultimate space saver and perfect for growing tweens and teens. Full XL = longer and wider size so even your tallest child will sleep comfortably.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin XL and standard full size loft bed.
Take your bed all the way up with an ultra high loft! Tall loft bed = more free space underneath. Almost 5 ft of clearance, perfectly suited to fit desk or storage and accommodate older ages.
Growing kids can stretch out in the new longer and wider size. Full XL = standard full width (46.5”) + 4” longer (84”).
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end placement.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic full XL bed or repurpose for younger siblings.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 61" x H: 76.5"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 94" x H: 76.5"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 57.5" x H: 76.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 120.5" x D: 57.5" x H: 76.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 58.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)