Maxtrix Twin over Full Medium Bunk Bed + Slide
Our best-selling twin over full bunk bed with slide is the ultimate combination of fun + function. Staggered design sleeps different sizes and ages comfortably in one room. Climb up angled ladder with sturdy handrail, then take the slide back down.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Our twin over full bunk with slide puts a fun spin on a classic style giving you the very best of sleep and play!
By combining full bed on the bottom with a twin up top you’ll always have a place for a friend during sleepovers, or accommodate a growing older child in a shared bedroom.
Parents appreciate the extra room to stretch out at story time. It also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Climb up solid wood angled ladder with extra wide, grooved steps and sturdy handrail, then take the bunk bed slide back down.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling.
Convert as your needs change – bunk bed slide removes easily, swap the ladder for a staircase, or separate into two individual beds.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 107" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Slide and Ladder are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)