Maxtrix Queen High Bunk Bed
Avoid bumped heads with the Maxtrix high bunk bed! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom allows teens + adults to sit up comfortably. Choose space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder. Now available in Queen size.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish;
Higher bunk = more underbed space. Ample headroom between top and bottom beds make this a perfect choice for growing kids + adults too!
Queen size provides extra room to stretch out, ensuring all sizes and ages are super comfortable. Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space.
Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix bunks are tested to hold 800 lbs PER bed! Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Choose from straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or easy to climb angle ladder + handrail.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual Queen beds or turn them into lofts.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 98.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)