Maxtrix Twin Medium Bunk Bed with Straight Ladder + Curtain
Our best-selling style gets a fun makeover with the addition of adorable fabric curtains. Medium bunk = more space between top and bottom. Straight ladder attaches flush against the bed for a clean finish. Classic stacked design is a space-saving way to sleep two comfortably.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Colorful underbed curtains add an element of indoor fun to our bestselling style, the twin-size Medium bunk bed with straight ladder!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Top bunk is raised higher for more headroom between beds – much appreciated by growing kids and parents.
Solid wood ladder attaches flush against the bedside rails, allowing easy trundle or storage drawer use. Extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space and creates the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters. Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)