Nuna Aace Fire-Retardant Free Booster Seat
From cute pre-schooler to independent pre-teen. It’s the longest and shortest time, and AACE grows right along with your child. From the fabric to the foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be flame resistant with no added fire retardant chemicals.
The customizable side impact protection pods and belt-path indicators make riding super secure. They’ll enjoy wearing a seatbelt just like you do. And you’ll be happy because you know they’re safe. And comfy. When you have an adjustable headrest, and an extendible, expandable seat with eight recline positions, how could they not be?
3D growth™ system
- grow up—one-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
- grow out—shoulder system works simultaneously with the headrest, expanding out while growing up
- grow on—seat sports 3 depths giving growing legs plenty of support and space
- converts from a high back to a no back booster
- energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- belt positioner aids in correct shoulder belt routing and minimizes user error
- colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- lower anchor connectors easily secure car seat to vehicle seat during use or transport
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be flame resistant with no added fire retardant chemicals
- customizable recline thanks to 8 different positions*
- ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- little arms can take a break thanks to cozy, built-in armrests
*in high back mode only when using lower anchor connectors
- sleek and chic micro-knit fabric is easy to remove and machine washable
- included cup holder is removable and dishwasher safe
- AACE starter kit includes a cup holder, belt positioning clip & a set of LATCH guides (included with purchase)
high back booster
40–110 lbs | 38–60 in.
suggested 4 years+
no back booster
50–120 lbs | 38–60 in.
suggested 5 years+
Dimensions: 26"H x 15"D x 21.5"W
Weight: 15.6 lbs.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.