Nuna Demi Grow Stroller with Aire Protect Canopy
You can’t control your destiny, but now you can be ready for the stroll ahead in more ways than ever.
This exceptionally engineered stroller with Custom Dual Suspension™ provides the best ride for baby and for you. Choose between two interchangeable canopies to create the ultimate customized comfort for baby. Our innovative MagneTech Secure Snap™ makes getting your little one out as quick and easy as putting them in.
With an all-season seat, swanky storage system, and the ability to expand to a double or (gasp!) even a twin—the DEMI grow really does have it all—no matter what fate may throw your way.
Designed around your future you.
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Aire Protect Canopy™ shields baby from the sun and mosquitos while allowing airflow through mesh side panels. Extend the UPF 50+ canopy with eye shade for sun protection, and pull down the airy mesh drape for full coverage and privacy.
- Classic canopy is a full coverage, UPF 50+, water repellent canopy featuring a peek-a-boo window, Dream drape™ and a flip-out eye shade.
- 23 modes make for clever compatibility in whichever way families may grow
- Crafted to convert from a single stroller to both a double or twin
- Ring adapter is included for an easy on/off one-click travel system
- Easy to fold, flip the seat, and switch to bassinet or travel system modes
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Pairs perfectly with all PIPA™ series infant car seats
- Custom dual suspension™ enables the ride best for parent and baby
- Three or five-point no-rethread harness
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- Simple one-hand, three position reclining backrest
- One-hand adjustable calf support for kids of all ages
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology absorbs all bumps
- Simple, height-adjustable pushbar makes one-hand pushing/other-hand doing simple
- Storage basket's flip-up compartment divider keeps baby's swag separate
- Fenders and built-in clear hub caps protect from dirt and debris
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive
- Lockable, front swivel wheels give peace of mind
- Rubber tires are tough foam filled and ready for any terrain
- Rotating and removable armbar fits kids of all sizes
- Stands when folded and includes fold lock
- Compatible with all Nuna series infant car seats
- Weight: up to 50 lbs
- When using the stroller frame with the bassinet or infant carrier, refer to the child usage requirements listed in those instruction manuals.
What's in the box
- stroller frame
- stroller seat
- infant car seat ring adapter
- infant car seat post adapters
- rain cover
Accessories sold separately
- DEMI grow Sibling Seat
- DEMI grow bassinet • DEMI grow ring adapter
- DEMI grow bassinet stand
- DEMI grow cup holder
- Wheeled travel bag
- Unfolded: 43.5"H x 39.5"L x 24"W
- Folded: 35"H x 23.5"L x 24"W
- Weight: 27.4 lbs. (without winter seat, canopy, or arm bar)
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.