Nuna Mixx Next Travel System in Carbon - EXCLUSIVE!
Pack up and go anywhere with MIXX next.
On the move, it’s a smooth ride you can maneuver with one hand and lay flat for quick naps on the go. Packed away, its compact fold lets it fit into tighter spaces, so you can take more trips to more places.
Four modes—travel with MIXX next paired with a bassinet or PIPATM series infant carrier, or use the stroller seat facing you or facing the world.
- 6.5" shorter than Mixx
- Free-flex suspension
- Rubber front tires
- Stands when folded
Plus all current Mixx features:
- rearward and forward facing seat
- flat recline for quick naps on the go
- Compact fold-away axle™ makes for an extra compact fold
- one-hand, five position recline
- adjustable calf support with integrated footrest
- All wheel suspension with Free Flex suspension™ in the rear
- five point no-rethread harness harness
- one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- birth to 50 lbs.
Open dimensions: 45.3"H x 32.7"L x 23.6"W
Folded dimensions: 19"H x 27.5"L x 23.6"W
Pipa lite R
Appointments and errands, plus naps and playdates—you do enough. Ease your daily juggle with the featherweight PIPA™ lite r.
Only premium materials can achieve this airiness—aerospace aluminum and Aeroflex™ foam not only make this seat the lightest infant car seat (5.3 lb*), but also provide superior protection and are free of fire retardant additives.
Top it off with the bubble-free, peace-of-mind install of RELX™ base with on-the-go recline.
Take the heavy lifting out of parenting, and travel lite.
- weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is r the lightest USA infant car seat along with Nuna's PIPA lite (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- the PIPA lite r is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Removable, full coverage two position UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied RELX base (or sold separately PIPA series base)
- connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Dimensions: 27.25" x 23" x 18"
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.