Nuna Tavo Stroller + Pipa Lite LX Travel System
What you get
- Stroller suitable from birth to 50 pounds; car seat: suitable from 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32"
- Includes TAVO stroller, PIPA LITE LX car seat, Global Organic Textile Standard(GOTS)-certified organic cotton fabric and dye infant insert, harness covers and crotch cover, PIPA series base and latch guides
- Creates a clever looking travel system; TAVO connects directly to the Nuna PIPA lite with just a click--no adapters needed!
- 2019 updates include a faux-leather and height-adjustable pushbar, all-season seat changes with just a snap and a stately glossy frame
TAVO stroller features:
- Super spacious stroller seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four-position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Progressive front- and rear-wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky Smart UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- Dream drape provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick-release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super convenient fold, lock and trolley function when folded
- Simple, height-adjustable push bar makes one-hand pushing/other-hand doing simple
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three- or five-point, slide height-adjustable harness featuring quick-click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Ultra-portable and seriously protective
- Each element is smartly sourced to be both flame-resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals
- Cleverly lightweight and resilient Aeroflex foam minimizes any force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy
- Carefully curated, high-performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather-weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True Lock base installation makes set up swift, simple and above all--safe
- True Lock base installation is a 5-second install with two easy and instant steps: click latches into car anchors, then lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base--does so rear-facing in a snap
- True Lock rigid latch is 50 percent stronger than a typical belt latch
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90 percent when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Side-impact protection for ultimate baby safe-keeping
- Super resilient, top-of-the-line plastics
- Five-point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and Dream drape
- Infant insert's merino wool and TENCEL®-branded lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- Removable headrest features patented Tailor Tech memory foam which provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Stroller dimensions: 22" x 43" x 36"; weight: 30 pounds
- Car seat dimensions: 18" x 23" x 27"; weight (not including canopy or infant insert): 5.5 pounds; weight with base: 20 pounds
- Frame: metal/plastic; fabric: polyester/organic cotton
- TAVO fabric and PIPA seat pad: machine wash; TAVO frame, plastic parts, wheels and PIPA harness straps: wipe clean
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.