Nuna Triv Stroller
Your everyday travel companion.
This fully-featured compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting travelers. TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system.
The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
For a quick trip to the corner store or getting across town, TRIV is a natural city dweller that packs up quickly and stands on its own, keeping your busy hands free.
- Height adjustable handle
- Folding ring adapter
- Compact fold
- Adjustable calf support
- Spring suspension under seat
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller—no need to remove with the car seat. Quick, one-handed fold means less time packing, more time relaxing.
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.”
- UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window.
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness.
- All wheel suspension, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks.
- One-hand, adjustable calf support.
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter.
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll.
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cozy promises a comfortable ride.
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
- Rubber tires (7" front, 7.5" rear)
- For use up to 50 lbs.
- folding ring adapter
- rain cover
- Open: 42" - 43.5"H x 30.5" - 34.5"L x 20"W
- Folded: 25.3"L x 21"W x 17.5"H
- Weight: 19.4 lbs. (excludes insert, arm bar & canopy)
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.