Owlet Smart Sock + Camera Complete Baby Monitor System
The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam gives you a complete picture into your baby’s well-being. Track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone. Parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing they can see their baby from anywhere and be notified if heart rate or oxygen levels go outside of preset zones.
- Tracks heart rate and oxygen levels
- Wellness notifications if heart rate or oxygen levels fall out of preset range
- Ability to stream video from wherever you are via Owlet App on your smartphone
- Secure, encrypted WiFi
- Background audio — Audio plays in background while you use other apps
- Room temperature sensor
- Night vision
- HD 1080p video
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Two-way audio
- Wall-mounting kit included
- 130 degree wide angle lens
- HSA/FSA approved
What’s in the box:
- Smart Sock Sensor
- Fabric Sock Kit (fits 6-25 lbs.)
- Base Station
- Owlet Cam and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- USB Power Cables
- Power Adapters
- Owlet App
*Smartphone not included
- Owlet App requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 21 or higher
- WiFi required for the Owlet App. This product works on 2.4GHz WiFi. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password. HotSpot WiFi NOT recommended.
- Cam: The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- Smart Sock: Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- Measures 11" L x 3.25" W x 7.5” H
- Weighs 3.1 pounds
- UL Certified
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.