UppaBaby Minu Stroller
Designed for your daily adventures and exciting excursions, the MINU offers modern conveniences in a portable, lightweight stroller. Go where you want, how you want – there’s nothing extra holding you back.
- One-handed, one-step fold. One hand and one smooth motion is all it takes to fold the MINU! You can even hold baby in your other arm while folding the stroller.
- Large, easy-access basket. Store everyday essentials, a diaper bag, and any extras you pick up along the way.
- Extendable UPF50+ Sunshade. Our pop out sunshade extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing baby to stay outside and safely enjoy the sunshine.
- Roomy and comfortable seat. Designed to keep up with your ever-growing little one, the MINU’s spacious seat holds up to 50 lbs.
- Smooth Strolling. Spring-action, all-wheel suspension creates a more comfortable experience for both you and baby.
- Brake with ease. On an incline or busy street, you can bring the MINU to a safe stop with one simple click.
- Multi-position recline. The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for a nap or sit upright to take in the sights.
- Take along or store away. At just under 15 lbs, bring the MINU wherever life takes you thanks to the built-in carry handle and shoulder strap. It also conveniently tucks away in its included storage bag when not in use.
- The Beauty of Real Leather. Our 100% full-grain leather handlebar makes for a rich and classic appearance. Like a favorite handbag or wallet, real leather matures with use, developing a beautiful patina. The leather on the handlebar is hand sewn and given a perforated pattern for extra grip while pushing baby.
Features & details:
- Suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- One-handed, one-step fold, stands when folded
- Lightweight, portable design with carry handle and shoulder strap
- Spacious seat, holds up to 50 lbs, allows for maximum comfort
- Large, easy-access basket with 20 lbs weight limit
- Storage pocket
- 100% full-grain leather handle bar
- Multi-position recline
- Shock-absorbing, all-wheel suspension
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Vented peekaboo window
- Suitable from birth with From Birth Kit accessory
- MESA Infant Car Seat compatible with addition of adapters
- Unfolded: 28"L x 20.5"W x 41"H
- Folded: 11.5"L x 20.5"W x 23"H
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket): 14.8 lbs.
Return Policy: 30-Day Guarantee
Our policy entitles the customer to return any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice. Any unused items in original condition with their original tags and packaging will be refunded or can be exchanged. Items can be returned to Crib and Kids for a full refund less the shipping charge. We will refund shipping charges if the product is defective or shipped in error. If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Crib and Kids. Any products discounted by 25% or higher are considered clearance items and are a final sale and cannot be returned. Products subject to misuse or mishandling are not eligible for a refund. Opened packages such as breast pumps, diapers, and bottles cannot be returned because of health and hygiene reasons. Car seats are also a final sale, and may not be returned or exchanged. After 30 days, defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions.Please send returns to:
Crib & Kids
1309 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio TX, 78258
Please return items via UPS or insured Parcel Post. When returning the item(s), please include the item in its original packaging, the original packing slip, a copy of the receipt, and a return form.
To obtain a copy of your original packing slip, or if you need a shipping label, please contact us at 210-764-2742.
Return mailing labels obtained from Crib and Kids are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by Baby News Online and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of the returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact Crib and Kids at 210-764-2742 within 30 days of the delivery date. After this time, please contact the manufacturer directly for information. Defective merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and subject to their conditions on any warranty that may apply. Crib and Kids will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact Crib and Kids within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
Credit and Return Time
It may take up to 10 business days for us to receive your returned or exchanged product. All refunds processed are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are refundable only if a product arrives damaged from shipping or is defective.
Canceling An Order
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it, please contact us by either calling 210-764-2742 or email us email@example.com within four hours of placing your order to cancel it free of any charges. If you have placed the order before or after business hours, please leave a message to ensure no penalties occur.